Where your virtual
It’s hard to understand how amazing virtual reality is until you’ve experienced it for yourself.
Your virtual reality experience will differ based on which virtual reality device you use. This is what we call the levels of immersion.
Immersion means that you are physically present in the virtual world. Think of the possibilities, like being surrounded by dinosaurs, or playing fetch with your virtual dog. Depending on your level of immersion you can experience a video scene in 360˚, or shoot a bow and arrow in a medieval forest.
As you can see from the graph above, your sense of immersion changes according to the virtual reality device you use. Your virtual experience will feel more real, as your gear gets fancier, and more intricate.
The various virtual reality devices give your customers different levels of ‘immersion’ into your brand or event. The Google Cardboard Viewer and your mobile phone, allows you to view the event or website from a 360˚ perspective.
Augmented Reality devices project digital images in real life. Imagine selecting a button and a display drops down, with all of your cell phone and email contacts, right before your eyes. Or a hologram of a building is projected onto your table. With Microsoft HoloLense, this is all possible.
Virtual reality devices, such as the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift, will transport you to another reality. You will almost become fully immersed in this world, where you can interact with your environment. Imagine walking through a forest and feeling a drop of rain fall on your cheek (yes, it’s that real).
While we aren’t yet at the point where we can create a fully immersive world for the customer, we do not have far to go. To take your business to another world, you have to start preparing for the future, today.
How Virtual Reality can benefit your Business:
You first need to answer the question: “What do you want to achieve?”
- Is your goal to increase sales?
- Create a Virtual walkthrough for your clients. Let them explore the plans for their new home, plant or machinery that you are building for them.
- Is it to create a memorable brand experience?
- Use fun, immersive and interactive elements on your brochures or packaging that come to life when viewed through your customer’s mobile phones
- Is it to put on events?
- Capture your event in 360˚. Those who went, or missed out, can enjoy the event through their Google Cardboard as if they were there.
- Allow your conference to interact with your product or service.
Embrace the future. Let your customers experience your business like never before, no matter where they are!
Dip your toe in the pools of virtual reality
Order your Google Cardboard Viewer from us today!