LinkedIn Management Services
Why is LinkedIn Marketing Important for Businesses?
Promote your Business
Use LinkedIn business page tools to promote your brand and improve your visibility to capture genuine leads.
Improve your Credibility
Sharing industry knowledge through relevant content will turn you into a thought leader.
Grow your Reach
Take control of your brand awareness by using advanced LinkedIn tools to reach your target audience.
LinkedIn is mostly used by B2B companies, seeking to reach business decision-makers. The statistics hint that this is the best platform to reach them.
In South Africa, LinkedIn has under seven million current users, 75 000 jobs and 30 000 companies.
The majority of LinkedIn users use the site for networking and It is indicated that 56% of South African users use LinkedIn to connect with other professionals. While 60% use the platform to stay up to date on what their colleagues are doing. 61% of South African LinkedIn users use the platform to keep up to date on industry discussions, meaning that LinkedIn as a social media networking site for professionals, gives individuals the opportunity to not only connect with others but learn and update their skills and knowledge.
LinkedIn Overview by Dylan Kohlstadt
HOW OUR LINKEDIN MANAGEMENT SERVICE WORKS
The first step is to develop a LinkedIn marketing strategy. Understanding your business goals, target market and marketing tools will help you to develop a next-level strategy to increase your business exposure and generate leads.
Key LinkedIn Statistics
- 80% of B2B leads come through LinkedIn.
- In 2019, 90 million LinkedIn users were senior-level influencers, and 63 million were in decision-making positions.
- 46 million students and 87 million Millennial LinkedIn users (11 million of whom are decision-makers) in 2016.
- 9 billion content impressions take place on LinkedIn weekly.
- Only 1% of users post content weekly, though 91% of marketing executives use LinkedIn as a content source.